There's a lot of focus right now on business growth, diversifying your revenue streams, developing multiple services, programs, and courses, but scaling before you're ready can lead to business failure or slower growth.
I'm a firm believer in doing one thing so well that you become the go-to expert in your niche for it, and John Lee Dumas agrees. Today JLD, host of Entrepreneurs on Fire (EOFire) and I are taking about the importance of doing things that don't scale including:
- The importance of mastering one thing before doing anything else
- The various passion projects John Lee Dumas has been able to work on in recent years
- Why he decided to change the format of his podcast after 2,000 episodes
- Why losing isn't a bad thing and how he hopes to help people find their one big win
- Discover your business stage - FREE Self Assessment
- Apply to join "Your Signature Offer" to develop your niche product and become known.
To learn more, visit the show notes.
Connect with Me!