It’s time to grow your business and you need help. But how do you find the right team members when you don’t have time (or knowledge) to onboard them? In this show, we’ve covering how to hire international help, how to onboard them correctly, and how to do this by using an outside agency. Ruvi Abuvala, founder of scalingwithsystem.com is on the show dishing the powerful secrets his company uses to help other businesses grow and scale with team, systems and “The Ramping Bible”, and how to leverage these in your business right away.
We’re answering these questions about Hiring/Working With Virtual Assistants
- When is the right time to hire your first virtual assistant?
- Should everyone hire one? When would you not want to?
- Where do you hire your virtual assistants from? What are the pros and cons of those areas?
- How do you know what to take off your plate (delegate) first?
- How do you make sure there is strong communication and reliability?
- Should you hire one virtual assistant for everything or multiple virtual assistants for each task?
At the end of this episode you will:
- Understand the exponential scaleability of teams
- Be aware of the need for (or update of) onboarding systems
- Know which onboarding systems to create first
- Have all the answers to the questions posed above
To learn more, visit the show notes
SweetLife Company: Business Consulting for Entrepreneurs
SweetLifePodcast on Instagram
SweetLife Podcast & Co. on Facebook
SweetLife Insiders Community